The Prince Nayef bin Abdul Aziz Hospital (RSPN) is one of the general hospitals in Banda Aceh that belongs to Universitas Syiah Kuala, which is located in Kopelma Darussalam area of Banda Aceh. The hospital was built with the aid of Saudi Charity and the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) following the 2004 tsunami that devastated Banda Aceh. This hospital’s groundbreaking took place on January 28, 2007, and it was officially opened on May 8, 2012. The Prince Nayef Bin Abdul Aziz Hospital, in addition to providing services for the academic community of Universitas Syiah Kuala, also serves the general public and BPJS patients.
To establish Prince Nayef bin Abdul Aziz Hospital Universitas Syiah Kuala as a hospital that delivers compassionate, Islamic, affordable, and professional health care and supports outstanding and dignified medical education and research.
- Realization of a hospital governance system that is accountable, disciplined, and professional
- Realization of friendly, affordable, and professional health services that are chosen by students and society
- The provision of superior quality services and prioritizing aspects of research-based education that are sustainable
- realization of Islamic health care as one aspect of therapy
- The realization of a hospital committed to medical education in order to enhance student quality.
- The establishment of hospitals capable of collaborating with other health care facilities in order to provide adequate services to the community
The purpose of Pince Nayef Bin Abdul Aziz Hospital
- Implementation of Medical Services
- Implementation of Medical and Non-Medical Support Services
- Implementation of Nursing Services and Care
- Implementation of Referral Services
- Implementation of health research and development
- Transparent and accountable financial management
The motto of the Prince Nayef Bin Abdul Aziz Hospital of Universitas Syiah Kuala is “Melayani Dengan Hormat” (Serving with Honor).
RSPN’s quality policy is abbreviated to “PANTAS”
- PROFESSIONAL: Service by adhering to the value of professionalism
- STANDARDS: Implement service standards in accordance with SOPs
- ACCEPTABLE: The service and existence of the RSPN can be accepted by the community
- AFFORDABLE: RSPN services are at a cost that the community can reach
- VALUE: Prioritizing the value of satisfaction for patients (students and the community) and staff/workers
- ACCOUNTABLE: A well-organized and accountable governance system
- Instalasi Gawat Darurat (Emergency departments)
- Instalasi Gawat Jalan (Outpatient Installation)
- Instalasi Gawat Inap (Inpatient Installation)
- Laboratorium (Laboratory)
- Farmasi (Pharmacy)
For more information, visit this link http://percetakan.unsyiah.ac.id/