The Atsiri Research Center (ARC) at Universitas Syiah Kuala is a specialized research center on Acehnese Atsiri. ARC USK was inaugurated in Darussalam Banda Aceh on December 8, 2016. The inauguration of the ARC was accompanied by the signing of a memorandum of understanding (MoU) between Universitas Syiah Kuala (USK) and the Korean Intellectual Property Office (KIPO), the Korea Invention Promotion Association (KIPA), the Aceh Patchouli Forum, and the Aceh Bappeda. This MoU aims to support and strengthen the agro-industry in Aceh, especially patchouli.
VISION AND MISSION
Realization of community welfare with sustainable inclusive development through the development of a center of excellence in the essential oil field.
- Developing ARC of Universitas Syiah Kuala into an international standard center for essential oil science and research.
- Developing superior research related to essentials oil to support inclusive sustainable development.
- Mainstreaming the concept of sustainable inclusive development on essentials through policy advocacy for the Aceh government
- Encouraging the government, private sector, and civil society organizations to implement best practices related to the concept of essential industry development
- Developing an inclusive monitoring and evaluation system for sustainable development programs in the essential sector
- To become a quality university in the fields of education, research, and community service;
- Produce quality graduates who are able to apply science and technology in solving contemporary problems that arise in society by prioritizing human values, faith, and piety;
- Provide maximum service for all stakeholders;
- Being an accountable university characterizes good governance;
- Become a partner (partner in progress) for regional, national and international development; and
- Become an independent university.
- Telepon : +6285296268658
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit this link http://rc.lppm.unsyiah.ac.id/atsiri-research-center