The Unsyiah Business Development Agency (BPB) in collaboration with PT Hadrah Aceh Pratama opens opportunities for students and alumni of Syiah Kuala University who have food or non-food products to be able to sell their products at Unsyiah Mart which will soon operate in the Unsyiah environment. However, before these products can be sold at Unsyiah Mart, the Unsyiah BPB team will curate products with the aim that before being sold at Unsyiah Mart, Unsyiah student and alumni products have high competitiveness and appear confident in facing increasingly competitive competition at the national and international levels. global.
- Syiah Kuala University Students/Alumni;
- Have food/non-food products (which are in accordance with the target market/segment of Unsyiah Mart);
- Products must:
1. Quality & Competitive Price;
2. Already Have a Brand;
3. Not Resellers;
4. Products must be authentic and original, not KW goods or imitations.
5. The business has been operating for at least 6 months.
- Registration: October 28 s.d. 11 November 2019
- Announcement of Passing Phase I: November 13, 2019
- Curation Process: 14-22 November 2019
- Announcement of Products that can be sold at Unsyiah Mart: November 25, 2019
Come on, register your product via the following link: REGISTRATION FORM
Tel (0651) 6303037